What you will be doing:
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compiles, updates, and organizes employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Utilize various job portals/sites such as LinkedIn, JobStreet, Mynimo, and Facebook to source for and connect with potential candidates; prepares job postings
- Review resumes and portfolios to pre-screen candidates
- Assists in the recruitment process, reviews resumes and portfolios, and pre-screens candidates, including background checking
- Assists employees in any HR-related concerns
- Performs other functions deemed necessary by management
- Must be open to a HYBRID SET-UP schedule. Reports to the office 3x times a week or more when necessary.
- At least a year of relevant work experience as an HR Assistant, or Sourcer of applicants (Fresh grads are welcome to apply)
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course
- Keen eye for details
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Must be open to a HYBRID SET-UP schedule. Reports to the office at least 2-3 times a week.